domingo, 14 de febrero de 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!

To all my valentines, may you have a day filled with so much love and happiness. =)

For me, today is a lazy day of watching movies with my mommy and cuddling up on the couch in our pjs, i have missed this so much!!!!

Last night we went the my mom's friend's (Jody) birthday party about an hour away. It was about an hour drive and, saying we were going to only stay for 2 hours, stayed til 5 karaoking the night on by. =) We did some classic Dixie Chicks, Queen, Gretchen Wilson, oldies & goodies, it was a blast!!
We got to visit with Jody, Bill (her husband) and Michael (her son). They were my neighbors growing up in Bettendorf, and Jody has been my moms best friend for more than 20 years. It was so nice to see them again, and remenice about all our childhood memories. So many more memories and details fill your head once you start remembering them.

So Im still pretty new at this blogging thing, and am accepting all advice & tips!! I have so much I want to add on here, and (hopefully) ill have a new computer by tomorrow!!! That i can FINALLY upload my pictures that i have from Christmas!! Im way overdue =) And hopefully I will be starting classes next week. Im soooo excited where this 'career' could take me. For some reason, for some time now, i have been feeling a strong desire to make my next move to India, Thailand, Cambodia. I feel like there is so much there that I need to learn and see. The culture, the nature there has always interested me.

Abi- if you are reading this, on this computer i cannot comment you or do much of anything.
I love reading and following your blog, and i think im getting better! and will get some pictures on here soon !
i love you very much and i hope that you and joe have a beautiful valentines day!!


hasta.....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario