viernes, 2 de abril de 2010

It has been awhile since I have written anything, mostly due to not having a computer/internet.
There is so many thoughts I need to write down and get out, and dont have the slightest idea where to start...

I should probably mention that now I am currently in Playa again, visiting of course. I originally wanted to come for just 2 weeks, but on arrival, I was offered a job and to stay to work and help around a bar here where Lalo is working. Since I am way short on cash-ola, and didnt intend on finding a job at home, I have decided to stay until the 21st of this (April) month.
I am really enjoying the life here that Playa has always had to offer me, and enjoying being a bartender again and getting to be around Lalo a lot. I have been able to see most all of the people I have wanted to see here in Playa, but have been working a lot, just about everynight so its been kind of hard to go out or to do things.
A couple nights ago, while working, we were informed that our former roomate, (dikis) was put into jail for some reasons that are still trying to be uncovered and i wont mention anything that i am not 100% certain on. For the past two days we have all been under some serious stress figuring out money issues, if he will get out, if he will stay, what he did, etc. Since the system here in Mexico is so different, I am so confused about the money they are asking for and what it has to do with anything. Everything seems to set me or lalo off so easily and I just keep praying that we can keep our energies going and be as positive as possible throughout this whole thing.
Today I didnt know what to do so I went on the balcony, collected some positivity and let all this stress and unwanted feelings escape from my body. I am tired from feeling these feelings of stress, scared, betrayal, and shocked, and it doesnt have to be this way, I dont have to feel like this. I understand completely that I (we) have nothing to do with this, but it hurts when something this serious happens to someone who you happened to be ¨close¨with.
I know I will be away from here soon, back home then to Costa Rica where I will be dealing with a lot more things (and probably some stress) but I need to listen to my body , keep myself and my mind focused as much as possible. Its the only way to get through things.
I noticed when I was mediating/praying, that I could feel all the stress in the right side of my back, all the way down. I have felt this before, but this time I let it get so strong.
I am going to be positive and spread this to everyone around me.
In a few days, this will all pass, but for right now there are so many emotions flowing through these bodies, vibes in many different places, ways.

Let this go.....let it go.....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario